Amazon / E-Commerce
The rules and practices of e-commerce platforms like Amazon.com can lead to unique and sometimes frustrating challenges for online sellers. I help businesses deal with those challenges and to navigate e-commerce issues such as
- Product listing and account suspension;
- Patent, copyright and trademark infringement disputes, including those under Amazon's Patent Neutral Evaluation Program and infringement reporting policies; and
- Developing and implementing strategies for addressing false advertising and other unfair competition.
Examples of Pertinent Experience
- Counsel (since 2015) for one of the leading Amazon category sellers.
- Obtained reinstatement of client's product listings (removed by Amazon in response to allegations of patent infringement) after months of efforts by others failed.
- Regularly address takedown and reinstatement of product listings under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Extensive experience litigating false advertising and unfair competition claims relating to e-commerce.